Peltier-Module for the SEM -25°C to +50°C
or as extended version -50°C to +100°C (at 3mbar)
This Peltier-Module can be mounted to the SEM stage "like a specimen". A new temperature exchanger geometry inside the module allows rapid temperature changes and precise control within a 1/10°C using the PID-controller, which is part of this package.
Quick lock water connectors allow mounting and dismounting the module within a few seconds. Changing the flange with feedthrough is not applicable. Because of its unique internal design specimen current measurements can be done during heating- or cooling experiments.
The Peltier-Module is prepared to be used with standard specimen stubs or with a clamping mechanism that holds the specimen directly onto modules surface. This Peltier-System can be used as stand-alone unit, but software integration into many SEM operating systems is available.
Specifications & Features
- temperature range -25°C to +50°C (at 3mbar with ambient at 20°C)
- extended temp. range -50°C to +100°C!
- temperature accuracy ±1°C
- display resolution 0,1°C
- temperature stability ±0,1°C
- heating / cooling rate 30°C per minute!
- specimen current measurement capability!
- PID-controller included
- interface RS 232, USB, etc.
- software integration for most SEM available
- quick-lock connectors
- water cooling system
- turn-key-system (pnp)
Dimensions: Ø ∼ 50mm; Height ∼ 20mm