Materials' testing under the (light-) microscope is a well established extension to classical testing methods. It is one of our specialties to make testing instrumentation available that will work in:
- Scanning electron microscopy,
- Atomic force microscopy (AFM),
- We also create instrumentation for
FIB (Focused Ion Beam) users
to obtain microscopic in-situ observations under
- Tensile-compression-, bending- or torsion load. Last not least:
- to combine these tests with heating and/or cooling ...
... and always create new instrumentation according to your needs.